Trading Manager / Commercial Aéronautique – M/W
Europe - France – Yainville
With more than 1000 committed and passionate employees, REVIMA is an independent French ETI recognized for its expertise throughout the world. REVIMA achieves approximately €200 million in turnover and continues its external and organic growth by launching a vast recruitment to support the recovery and adapt to market developments.
REVIMA is looking for its future: Trading Manager – M/W
In a context of high expectation for business development, you are responsible for, second hand, used, serviceable APUs sales development (both piece parts and complete APUs). Responsible for solutions’ development to address specific and nonstandard requirements: serviceable APUs sale, used Serviceable Material sales and APU LRUs sales.
Your main tasks will be:
- In charge of the entire APUs sales’ process: starting from the market survey, prospects’ identification, customers’ requirements capture, searching and set up tailored solutions, technical and commercial offers’ proposal, deals’ negotiation, closing and implementation, follow up with both customers and internal stakeholders
- You will be leading the APUs trading activity, you will be working in tandem with APUs Technical manager in a matrix configuration to support you for technical side, material assessment and material sourcing from the market
- 80% for you time will be dedicated to sales’ activities, including frequent prospects and customers interaction and visit
- You are accountable for the sales plan realization, budget and long-term business plan elaboration
Note: The missions & activities above are not exhaustive and may be subject to adjustments according to the service or activities’ needs.
- Faster’s degree (Engineering or Business Administration), with strong experience in the aviation industry (MRO experience preferred)
- Team spirit and able to manage functionally in matrix organization (area sales managers, customers support…)
- Able to structure and organize
- Strong business acumen including excellent negotiating skills and understanding of financial statements
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; customer oriented; must be able to develop and maintain high level relationships
- Autonomous; organized; rigorous, with strong analytical skills and objectives oriented
- Personal computer skills including Microsoft Office suite software such as Word and Excel, Power Point
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong presentation skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously with rapid changes in priorities
- Flexible and able to withstand urgent situations
- Fluent in English. Conversant in other languages
You recognize yourself in this project and you want to join us? You can send your application (CV and cover letter) to: firstname.lastname@example.org