B2B Marketing Specialist – M/W
Europe - France – Rives en Seine
With more than 1000 committed and passionate employees, REVIMA is an independent French ETI recognized for its expertise throughout the world. REVIMA achieves approximately €200 million in turnover and continues its external and organic growth by launching a vast recruitment to support the recovery and adapt to market developments.
REVIMA is looking for its future: B2B Marketing Specialist – M/W
The position is to assist the MRO and sales department in the strategic marketing and business development activities related to Landing Gear and Auxiliary Power Unit products for aircraft applications.
This position offers a great opportunity to gain strategic business development and B2B marketing experience within a fast-growing aerospace company.
Your main tasks will be:
- Supports the MRO department with marketing support document for each Product and tailored sales pitch based on specific customer profile, context, and strategy
- Understand current Revima pipeline, reach market positioning, competitiveness. Identify areas for improvement and low hanging fruits. Assists the Program Manager to run business cases, market surveys and benchmarking analysis on its product portfolio
- Consolidate and centralize market intelligence. Give clear and up to date market landscape
- Bridge APU & LDG market strategies (customer & OEM) at analyst level, while supporting legal & program department
- Leads certain tactical business development requests from the MRO department, autonomously manages certain commercial projects under the Program Manager guidance with the internal stakeholders (Business Unit / Customer Service, Procurement, Finance)
- Supports the Program Manager in the analysis and formulation of new contractual mechanisms and contracts templates
Note: The missions & activities above are not exhaustive and may be subject to adjustments according to the service or activities’ needs.
- Master’s Degree in business
- Intellectual curiosity, spirit of analysis and automation
- Innovation and project management
- Good interpersonal skills, sense of service
- Microsoft office
- Advanced English (written and spoken)
- Ability to work independently and network cross functional with limited management support.
You recognize yourself in this project and you want to join us? You can send your application (CV and cover letter) to: email@example.com